Sony Ericsson releases more Android Smartphones in Xperia Series. In MWC 2011 they unveiled their new Android mobile Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Xperia Play claims the first Play station certified Smartphone by SE. Xperia PLAY combines a PlayStation-quality gaming experience with the very latest Android smartphone technology.Super fast graphics and dedicated game controls deliver the ultimate smartphone gaming experience to the user.
XPERIA Play comes with Android 2.3, 5.1 megapixel Touch focused Camera,QWERTY Keyboard,400 MB internal memory and 8GB ,microSD Card. 4-inch Touch Screen Display comes with 480 x 854 pixels resolution
Qualcomm’s optimized Snapdragon processor with a 1Ghz CPU and embedded Adreno GPU graphics processor deliver silky smooth 60fps play-back 3D mobile gaming and Web browsing with minimal power consumption so Xperia PLAY users can enjoy long hours of battery life.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Full Specifications and Features
- Snapdragon 1Ghz processor, optimized with enhanced graphical processor unit the Adreno 205
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 480 x 854 pixels, 4.0 inches multi-touch Display
- 400 MB, 380 MB RAM
- microSD, up to 32GB, 8GB included
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,3G
- microUSB v2.0 and Bluetooth v2.1
- 5.1 megapixel camera with Autofocus
- Colors available: Black,White
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate,Proximity sensor
- Play station certified
- Google,Android Apps Package
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Size: 119 x 62 x 16 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
XPERIA Play’s Price will be updated soon.