Galaxy Ace S5830: Samsung’s smartphone market share increases after their Android Mobiles lineup.Now they entered into Mid-range Android mobiles by releasing their Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Android OS Froyo is skinned with the latest Samsung’s TouchWiz User-interface with Standard Android Apps.
Galaxy Ace S5830 slightly resembles the smartphones Galaxy S and Apple iPhone 4.So we can tell Galaxy Ace S5830 as “iPhone 4 clone with Android OS“.It runs Android 2.0 Froyo OS and powered by a 800MHz MSM7227-1 Turbo processor.
The smartphone features a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a HVGA resolution, an 800MHz processor and a 5-megapixel camera supports Blue-tooth 2.1, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, a microUSB port, GPS and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Price : Rs. 15,000
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Full Specifications
- Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo 800 MHz processor
- 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen(320 x 480 pixels)
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
- 158 MB internal memory
- microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- 3G:HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- microUSB V2.0
- 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- TouchWiz 3.0 UI, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input