HTC Sensation is a Android Smartphone that runs on Dual Core Processor. HTC Sensation runs on Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) with an updated User interface by HTC, an 8MP camera and a 1.2 GHz dual Scorpion CPUs. Multi Touch input on 4.3 inch S-LCD screen with qHD resolution (540 x 960). HTC Sensation outsmarts Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4 with its price and specifications.
HTC Sensation Price : Rs.29,999/-
HTC Sensation Memory and Connectivity
The Sensation offers 1GB of internal storage space and microSD card up to 32GB expandable. The HTC Sensation supports Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G (HSDPA 14.4Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps), Bluetooth 3.0 and uses a microUSB port.
HTC Sensation Camera and Video Recording and Playback
8MP auto-focus camera with a dual-LED flash and a VGA front camera. 8 Mega Pixel camera is capable of Video Recording at 1080p HD video @30fps. It takes pictures of up to 3264×2448 pixels Resolution. The HTC Sensation has touch focus, face detection and Geo-tagging.
HTC Sensation Full Specifications
- 4.3 inch capacitive LCD touchscreen of qHD resolution (540 x 960 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual Scorpion CPUs Adreno 220 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 chipset
- 768 MB RAM and 1 GB storage for apps
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash; face detection and geotagging
- 1080p and 720p video recording @ 30fps
- Android OS v2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.0
- Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- microSD slot up to 32GB (8GB card included)
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and an auto-brightness sensor
- Front facing camera with video calls
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- microUSB port (charging) and stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- MHL TV-out (requires MHL-to-HDMI adapter)
- Quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G support
- 14.4 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
HTC Sensation Features Pictures
Advantages of HTC Sensation
Updated User Interface is looks too good, Excellent HD Video Recording @720p, Battery Life is very good. Clear Call Quality and Great Connectivity and Browsing experience.
Disadvantages of HTC Sensation
HTC Sensation misses the Camera Key. Dual Core performance is not good when you compare with other dual core smartphones. Video Playback is not good. microSD slot can’t be added without removing the battery.