When you are printing more number of pages for reference,its not necessary to print each page on a single sheet. Most of us wishes to print the pages back to back on a sheet to save paper. Many times i wished to print two pages on a single side of a A4 Sheet. So that I can print 4 pages on a single sheet. Because its only for my reference. But I never found a way to print it very easily. Documents we are printing may contains a lot of pages that we don’t really want or need.But skipping or deleting those while printing a document is a difficult and time consuming job.
iPrint is a freeware Printer driver that fills all the above needs. iPrint is a Eco-Friendly printing utility saves you time and money.Do you want to decrease your printing expenses by up to 60%? iPrint is the solution! Think about how much you(r) organization spends each year on paper and ink costs – iPrint will reduce that number by 30-60% and it costs you nothing! It is free alternative for FinePrint Shareware.
iPrint Printing Software Features
- Print multiple pages on each sheet of paper. One of the ways iPrint saves you money is by scaling down pages so that you can fit two or four pages on each sheet of paper. This can add up to a huge savings fast, especially when you have large print jobs.
- Automatically delete un-wanted pages. iPrint saves you time by automatically detecting and removing pages with no content. If you find additional unwanted pages, you can quickly select them for deletion with one simple click.
- Collect print jobs. iPrint allows you to group together print job requests from multiple applications into a single iPrint session. From there, unwanted pages are automatically removed and any additional changes can be made.
- Create PDF and HTML. iPrint seamlessly integrates with Click to Convert to create PDF and HTML from any document.
- Eco-friendly and Measure your savings.
How to use iPrint while printing a Word Document
- Open the Document using MS-Word
- Go to “File – >Print“
- After that select “iPrint” in the Printer Selection (see the screenshot)
- Then click “Print“. It will open the iPrint Window. Set your options and Print your multi-pages on a single sheet.