Here is another PDF Document conversion tool This time the conversion is to a Flash Document. If you want to Publish your PDF Document as Flash File swf format,GPDF2SWF is a simple and easy tool to do the same.
This program can load up a PDF file then save it as a flash SWF file. It can do this for all pages in the PDF document or for selected pages, or it can save each page in the PDF document as its own SWF file.
Features of GPDF2SWF
- Very easy to use: load your PDF and save it as SWF
- Three viewers to choose from: from a simple viewer with arrows for previous/next, to a more sophisticated one with zooming and scrolling. You also have the option to output your SWF without a viewer. Click on the screenshot to the right, above, to see the standard player in action.
- Outputs SWF, HTML both: double click the HTML file to open in the default browser, or you can use the HTML code to embed the SWF in a web page. HTML output is optional.
- Tweaking the output: you can specify image and font quality, as well as whether to convert the various elements to polygons or bitmaps. Or you can forgo this and go with the default, which is pretty good.
- Page selection: select all odd pages, all even pages, or CTRL+click on the individual pages you want.