1. Advanced Task Killer Free 1.7.9
This task-killing app can free up valuable megabytes of memory and plenty of processor power. The pay version with an “auto-kill” function is available for $5, but the free version is more than acceptable.
- Advanced Task Killer is also known as ATK. It is a tool to kill applications running.
- Click to select or unselect the app
- Long press to activate pop-up menu
- Auto Task Killer
- What’s new
- Fix bug for auto task killer
2.Opera Mini 5.1 for Android
Opera greases the wheels of the Web using special servers that compress pages prior to sending them to your phone.
New in Opera Mini 5.1 for Android
- 96 languages are now supported in the user interface.
- Improved page layout on high-resolution screens.
- Improved kinetic scrolling.
- Opera Mini can now be set as the default browser.
- Automatically save browsing sessions if Opera Mini is killed by the system while in the background. Your session is restored if Opera is re-opened within 60 minutes.
- Full-screen now uses the whole screen.
3.Dolphin Browser HD 2.0.0 for Android
It offers tabbed browsing, multitouch zooming, syncing with Google bookmarks, and the ability to flag sites that you might want to read later. You can even download YouTube videos.
4.Facebook for Android 1.2
This is the “official” Facebook app on Android, and it serves its purpose well enough. You can post status updates, take/upload photos, and check your news stream. It’s a lot faster than using the Facebook Web app, so it’s the best option on Android to stay connected to all your Facebook friends.